If you’ve never heard the name Johnny Clegg, then you are not South African and you’ve not experienced the magic… Read More
If you tune into number one rated BAFTA nominated and Emmy Award winning animated comedy series, Phineas and… Read More
People of Gauteng… your lives have just been enriched!
It’s no secret that I reckon Ballz Radio is the best radio station in South Africa, after being exclusively online since their launch, Darren Scott and the gang have now gone and done something that is going… Read More
We’ve all seen, Days Of Thunder and Talladega Nights… you know, “Shake ‘n Bake!” and it seems NASCAR is synonymous with big crashes and pile ups at ridiculous speeds, so I guess its really no surprise that there was a huge pile up right on the final lap of… Read More
Remember that video where that insane dude went down Kloof Nek on a long board in Cape Town and the speed camera flashed him? Well along comes a couple guys, Dene Botha and Steve Newman (I’m not sure… Read More
After an intense week in Oscar Pistorius’ bail hearing where Oscar was granted R1million Bail with strict conditions, Carte Blanche ran a special report last night covering a computer generated analysis of the possible events and Derek Watts got to interview Reeva Steenkamp’s parents and many other aspects surrounding this tragic event.… Read More
The media briefly summarized Oscar Pistorius’ statement yesterday on various news sources however reading the full 11 pages of Oscar’s affidavit does shed a bit more light on what may have exactly happened on… Read More
It is believed that at around 4am this morning, South African Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend, believed to be FHM Model, Reeva Steenkamp in the head and arm after mistaking her for a burglar at his home on Silverlakes Golf Estate near Pretoria.
However reports are now coming… Read More
Suburban has for a long time now been my local, it’s certainly no secret… and its not just because they created an unbelievably tasty cocktail and named it after this pretty awesome blog called… Read More
Due to recent changes to the Sunday opening hours of the Shepherds Bush Walkabout, London’s biggest Sunday session party, The Church has had to change the location of its official after-party … and where else better to have it…
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- ANC Wikipedia Page Gets “Censored”
- Your iPhone Is Tracking Your Every Move… Well Just About…
- Pippa Middleton Has Got A Nice Rack Too
- Are You Going To Watch The Springboks vs Ireland?
- X Factor – Killing in the Name – You’ve got to see this!
- How to hold on when train is in motion
- Nando’s In Canary Wharf… Shocking Discovery!
- My President is a P.I.M.P
- The “Injustice” of Bar Sia in Wimbledon
- Hacking It: Macbook Pro’s Can Open Beer Bottles… Fact!