Movember 2010 has officially come to an end and men everywhere can finally resemble human beings on this side of the millenium once again… I for one, don't have to look like THAT to the left anymore… YAY! Girls that actually did kiss dudes will be rejoicing for the irradication… Read More
The month formerly known as November means a few things for me…
1. I get to look just like my Ballie for a few weeks 2. No kisses from The Jen for 30 days 3. I cultivate a large number of natural bristles on my top lip
But there… Read More
As you probably VERY well know, Paris Hilton has been a pretty keen spectator during the World Cup and touring South Africa on a massive scale taking in pretty much everything our beautiful country has to offer. If you follow her on Twiiter, you'll be well… Read More
The Football Association today proudly unveiled Total, fcuk and UPS as the new sponsors of the England football team. ‘The combination of these three corporate giants perfectly captures the ethos of the England side,’ said an FA spokesman. ‘After all, they had nothing in the… Read More
Well not much to be said about it…. they played like moron's with no passion…thus the result… The End…
At least Bafana Bafana are still heros in their home country… EISH!
But… Read More
You know how some Americans like to kind of make out like they are the greatest at pretty much everything?…
Well on the odd occasion they get so caught up in their own dream world fantasies that to the real world they may come across as being a tad bit doff…
Can you see what is wrong with this headline from the New York Post on Sunday?
Yip, I’d say… Read More
While I’m on a bit of a personal protest against Nando’s UK and their ridiculous prices, as always I’m loving the vibe from Nando’s SA which doesn’t ever seem to become remotely dull…
Check the bribe they’ve offered Uruguay for tomorrows clash with Bafana Bafana! Haha
Blogged from my beloved iPhone
Haha Love it!… Make sure you read the small print
'Blogged from my beloved iPhone'
- Marky WarrenTweet
If you are lucky enough to not be working tomorrow, I suggest you get you butts down to Trafalgar Square and be proud to be South African!
Please ReTweet and Share on FaceBook with the buttons above and lets make it a big one!
And like he says….… Read More
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Shit South Africans Say [VIDEO]
- Calling All South Africans In London… It’s Time To Make Our Voices Heard! – Updated
- Plush Rocked The Boat!
- Johnny Clegg Live In London – Five Pairs Of Tickets Up For Grabs!
- Bianca Warburton Murder – Three suspects arrested!
- The Pirelli 2010 Calendar… EISH!
- Incase You Missed The Springbok Send Off On Friday…
- And it starts… Out of Africa… A Fabio Capello Film
- Happy Freedom Day South Africa!
- Pablo Francisco Live at The Troxy, London