So I’ve just recently returned from a recent 3 week work/holiday/tour of South Africa, hence for the serious lack of posts for a little while, but I’m back, fired up, inspired and ready to rock n roll! Now while… Read More
If you picked up London's most read evening paper, The Evening Standard, on your way home from work last night, your may have noticed something familiar on page 27, the page contained an advert for the incredible film, Searching For Sugar Man, the story of Rodriguez. Now… Read More
It appears yours truly made an appearance in a number of major publications worldwide.
Here’s a little round up of where I featured
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Secrecy Bill Protest In London This Saturday
- New Years Eve at Bar Sia
- Wanna watch Super 14 rugby games live? PharSide is your friend…
- Initial Musings Of Rugby World Cup 2011
- KONY 2012 Director Jason Russell Suffers A Bit Of A Naked Meltdown [VIDEO]
- Taking You Back To The Old Skool!
- Boris Invites All South Africans to Trafalgar Square for WC Kick Off Event
- EPIC Live Australian TV FAIL!
- Sowetan Bring and Braai
- Lick Your VIVA! We’re spreading the Zefness