After a truly magnificent career that is the stuff that every strapping South African lads dreams are made and so much more, John Smit will play his final ever professional Rugby match this evening at the… Read More
What do you get when you cross one of the best Super Rugby sides and the Harlem Shake? Well one of the best Harlem Shake videos that is available on the Internet at this very moment of course!
Late last night I saw His Lordship Dan… Read More
I’m not sure what the background of this is, if they took up a challenge or lost a bet or what, since they appear to want to make it known that they will do anything for their fans… but anyway… The Blue Bulls seem to have felt the urge to record a little change room… Read More
You’ll remember that sadly some time ago, the all time Rugby Legend and South African Icon, Joost Van Der Westhuizen was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease, get the full heartfelt background in his interview on Ballz Radio and interview on… Read More
Last week, Hendre Fourie was forced to announce his retirement from Rugby following an unsuccessful third shoulder op from injuries sustained from his Rugby career whilst playing Rugby in the UK. Fourie who… Read More
SpringboK Rugby player Eben Etzebeth faces a 12-24 week ban if found guilty of eye gouging in Saturdays match against Scotland at Murrayfield.
Etzebeth was cited by, wait for it… English official Alan Mansell for allegedly gouged Scotland fly-half Greig Laidlaw.
But lets just take a little look… Read More
Next week on Thursday 22 November, just days before the big test between the Springboks vs England at Twickenham, John Smit and Lewis Moody two legends of the… Read More
At around 2am yesterday morning I received a link to an article on the Bay Of Plenty Times website. It made a hard-hitting announcement… Bryce Lawrence was officially retiring. After a year and a few days since his dismal… Read More
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- PharSide Features In London’s Evening Standard Newspaper for Searching For Sugar Man Ad
- Snow Expected In Durban On Sunday!
- Oh F*ck No They Didn’t!… Yes They Did… It’s Braaiday!
- John Smit Has Signed To Play For The Saracens
- ZA News – 5th December 2009
- Have You Seen Donavan Van Lill?
- PA Secretary Job Available – Fugly Munters Need Not Apply
- It’s Nelson Mandela’s Birthday! Pledge 67mins!
- The Young And The Connected… A Soapie For Today
- Pic of the week – World Cup 2010