Kafe Karahi now delivering Durban Specials to your doorstep!… AWESOME!
That's right! Our awesome mates down at Kafe Karahi in Wimbledon have a brand spanking new menu with its own exclusive Durban Specials section, which includes mouth watering Bunny Chows and Chip 'n Cheese Roti's… best of all you don't even have to get off your couch to enjoy them…. well maybe just to open your front door!
Check out the new exclusive Durban Specials section of their menu
Now do you really wanna order that same old boring Pizza that you normally order when you don't feel like cooking?
Give them a shout and tjoon them to pull in with a couple bunnies!
Just because I'm so kind and generous, you can download your very own copy of their new full menu right here right now…
0208 540 7288 do it! do it! :)
Check out the original post for Kafe Karahi here to get an idea of the awesomeness
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Fork-Lift Driver Brings Down The House
- Catch John Smit, Schalk Brits and Neil De Kock At The Slug In Wimbledon
- Ken Block’s Gymkhana Five: Ultimate Urban Playground in San Francisco is BOSS!
- ANCYL Website Hacked….Again! x3
- The Joys of having a South African Accent in London
- Keep Calm Yes It’s Snowing
- Super 15 Rugby At The Slug In Wimbledon
- 40 SA Rugby Players That You Should Follow On Twitter
- Taking You Back To The Old Skool!
- Have you “Vagazzled” your “Vajayjay” today?