Abercrombie and Fitch Guys Do “Call Me Maybe”
One for the girls… The ripped model guys from Abercrombie and Fitch do their own version of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" to perk up your um… Monday morning
Now girls, don't say I don't look after you, the guys just enjoyed the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders do their version of Carly Rae Jepsen's ridiculously catchy tune, Call Me Maybe in the last post, so I thought it would only be right to serve you girls up with a bit of sauce this Monday morning with a video done by the model guys from Abercrombie and Fitch's flagship stores around the video doing their own video of Call Me Maybe…
It has been around a little while now but if I know you girls, even if you've seen it already, you won't be complaining if you have to watch it again
How did schmaak that?
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- PharSide.co.uk wins Best OverSeas Blog at the SA Blog Awards 2010 in Cape Town
- U2 in Cape Town… A Panoramic View
- Searching For Sugar Man… The Story Of Rodriguez… The Legend!
- So You Don’t Like The New Facebook Photo Layout…
- Blue Bulls take the 2009 Currie Cup
- John Smit Has Let Himself Go Since Leaving SA… EISH!
- Dis Lekker By Die Groot Dam!
- iPad 2 Is On Sale In South Africa Tomorrow!
- New Years Eve at Bar Sia
- Lion vs Warthog… Warthog Wins!