And The Winner For The Barry Hilton London Tickets Is….
As you may be aware, I had a pair of tickets to give away to Barry Hilton's "Serial Comic" Show at Clapham Grand in London on 22nd September.
After a pretty decent amount of entries, it came time for the draw, now putting all the names in a hat and pulling one name out would have been a bit boring, so ten names were randomly selected in a "pin the tail on the donkey" fashion on an excel spreadsheet, and these were our ten finalists, in no particular order:
These ten names were placed in a cap and a final three were drawn… and thats when the draw got a bit, if you could say… creative… involving one of PharSide's little mascots
If you're in the list above then best you watch the video to see if you've won, to the rest, a huge thanks to you for participating, your support is very much appreciated and I really hope to see you at the show!
Check it out
So, well done to the winner, you and your partner shall be put onto the guestlist for the evening, so have a good one and enjoy the show!
Thanks again for everyone who played, I just wish I had more tickets to give away as it seems quite a few of you really wanted them bad, sorry guys!
To get tickets head over to www.satickets.co.uk and book yours quick before they get sold out
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 1st August
- Hitchin a ride… SA Style
- Hectic Waves in Teahupo’o Tahiti
- “Life, Above All” Screening At South Africa House This Evening For World AIDS Day
- When Ref’s Get In The Way…
- How to hold on when train is in motion
- Blou Bulle Fan Goes Just a Touch Over The Line
- Wakey Wakey, Your Morning Scoop…
- SAA CEO Pulls The Eject Handle Mid Flight…
- Taking You Back To The Old Skool!