And The Winner of The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway is…
As many of you know, The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway started a few weeks ago and all you needed to do to win was be a member of the PharSide Fanpage on FaceBook as seen in this previous article.
Well after a tough competition of hair pulling, biting, bitch slapping, scratching, back stabbing and name calling at unimaginable heights, I would like to proudly announce the winner of The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway part Uno, which is none other than….
Samantha Taylor from Wimbledon! WOOT! WOOT!
Here is the pic of Samantha smashing her way through furiously to number one spot and claiming an awesome victory!
WELL DONE SAMANTHA! your case of Green Ambulance's is on its way! Hope you've got one bottle blue top to compliment it with
BIG THANKS to everyone for their support in this, not everyone is a loser here, only the people that didn't win haha
No seriously, due to the awesome success and support that I've had with this "trial run" I reckon we do The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway part Deux at the end of Feb, all in favour say Aye! Next time it could be you sipping on little green drops of heaven
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Can You Smash The JoJo’s Boerie Roll Challenge?
- EPIC Streaking FAIL!
- Howz This For A “Marriage Contract”
- Did I Miss Something Here… The Race-ist?
- The 2010 SA Reunion in London!
- DirtyDubbin Celebrate Their 7th Birthday This Weekend With One Big Phat Jol!
- The Petition To Stop Bryce Lawrence Ever Reffing Another Game Of Rugby
- Sainsbury’s Do Customer Service Like A BOSS
- Follow-up to yesterdays FaceBook exploitation rant :)
- Cheeky White Hart gets Owned!