Bulgarian Opposition Leader Very Narrowly Escapes Assassination Attempt [video]
This is flipping hectic! An attacker attempts to shoot Bulgarian Opposition leader, Ahmet Dogan in the face at point blank range, all caught on camera…
The leader of Bulgaria‘s opposition Movement for Rights and Freedoms, Ahmet Dogan, escaped an assassination attempt Saturday while addressing a party congress in Sofia.
You’ll see in the video how the attacker walks up on stage, points a gun at Ahmet Dogan’s face and actually pulls the trigger… amazingly the gun never fired, which leaves the attacker in a bit of a kak spot…
Lucky for the victim but very unlucky for the attacker… check how security just goes absolutely mental on the oke… oh and look out for the old grey haired toppie getting a few shots in there for good measure… which I did find rather hilarious.
Now thats a bit of an epic fail on the attacker’s part… I reckon his first thoughts were… “oh crap”
I bet Ahmet Dogan is certainly counting his lucky stars after that one… shish!!!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Oh Yeah! Movember means Mo Time!
- Victoria’s Secret Christmas Collection by Michael Bay
- You know you are flying SAA when….
- Good Bye Dear Leader… Farewell To Kim Jong il
- Friday Time Bandits!
- Nando’s Takes A Pop At Juju Over The Verdict
- PharSide Feeling The Love
- Yamaha R1 Powered Go Kart… Yes You Read That Correctly!
- Johnny Clegg Live In London – Five Pairs Of Tickets Up For Grabs!
- John Smit Has Let Himself Go Since Leaving SA… EISH!