Dave Grohl Boots Fan Out Of His Jol [video]
The night didn't end well for a Foo Fighters fan at the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden, London… and that's because Dave Grohl himself told him to get the F*ck out of his show… EISH!
It's not everyday that a top rock band stops mid show on a more serious note, the only other time I've seen this was when I saw Pearl Jam at the O2, where Eddie Vedder had the house lights turned on and asked the entire crowd to take a few steps back to ease the pressure on the front row before they carried on, obviously due to the disaster that occured in Sweden some years before.
Two nights ago the legends that are the Foo Fighters, rocked the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden, however right in the middle of "The Walk" Dave Grohl noticed a bit of a para in the crowd, and as "The Nicest Guy in Rock" would do, he completely stopped the show, singled out the dumbass and told him in no better way to, "get the fuck out".
I won't spoil it for you any more, check the video for yourself
That's pretty wicked of Dave, it's true what he says, we go to their shows to have an unbelievably awesome time, not get caught in the crossfire of stray fists…. I bet the oke felt like such a tit
An whilst we're on the subject of unbelievable awesomeness of Foo Fighters gigs, what I'm about to show you is still to this day the absolute pinnacle of awesome… the greatest gig I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing, nothing has ever come remotely close…
Foo Fighters at Wembley Stadium in June 2008… myself and the gang were standing just to the left of the pier facing the stage… I was literally blown away…. this next vid still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it, I don't think anything will ever beat it… I mean, how could you?
This is what makes the Foo Fighters absolute complete legends of our time…
Enjoy the next few minutes
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- 40 SA Rugby Players That You Should Follow On Twitter
- Johnny Clegg Live In London – Five Pairs Of Tickets Up For Grabs!
- Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody In The Back Of A Cop Car [VIDEO]
- 5 Viral Videos You Have To See Right Now
- And it starts… Out of Africa… A Fabio Capello Film
- The Petition To Stop Bryce Lawrence Ever Reffing Another Game Of Rugby
- It’s Nelson Mandela’s Birthday! Pledge 67mins!
- Fun things to do with your girlfriend :)
- Check How These Okes Did In The JoJo’s Boerewors Roll Challenge [video]
- Pamela Anderson and Vivienne Westwood get to meet Marky Mark