Driver Passed Out At The Wheel In Pinetown… Beer In Hand… [video]
On Sunday afternoon and oke was filmed passed out in his Audi at the traffic lights on St. John’s Avenue in my old hometown, Pinetown, KZN…. Assumed to be slightly boozed
Little is known exactly why the oke was sitting at the robots, seemingly out cold or what has happened to him since, however its pretty clear he’s holding a can of Hansa between his legs and a bottle of something else on the passenger seat… so it does seem just a tad bit like, well not drunk and driving… absolutely hammered and driving.
Who knows, the oke may have just had a sudden bout of narcolepsy but I guess its a bit of shitty timing to have a beer in your hand while you’re driving and that happens.
Lets just say I’m glad he was in a stopped state and not hurtling down the M7 when he decided it was time for a nap… Either way, its pretty hectic.
Well, you know… we don’t call it Crimetown for nothing
As my friend Terry will always tell you… Pinetown is a Finetown
If anyone ha got any further info, feel free to comment below with the deets…
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- WATCH: Michael Phelps Putts Longest Ever Televised Putt… At 48.5m
- You HAVE To Get Yourself a Copy Of The Rugby Panel – Revenge Of The Naas
- Blue Bulls take the 2009 Currie Cup
- Calling All South Africans In London… It’s Time To Make Our Voices Heard! – Updated
- “What Now – Toy Soldiers” Music Video Released!
- Nkosi Sikelel’ iAfrika On Electric Guitar… You’ve Gotta Hear This
- Sainsbury’s Officially Change Tiger Bread to Giraffe Bread
- Hectic Japan Tsunami Before and After Pics
- Twilight Saga… For Guys
- The Slug Has A New Pet… The Bull