Durban turns into a 4×4 playground
Durban and most of KZN experienced a massive violent electrical storm last week turning many urban areas into something short of the Camel Trophy…
If you were in Durban last Tuesday you may have noticed a little storm that was occuring outside, well if you didn't then I'm sure your little mutts must have due to all the thunder and lightning. Check out the pics sent to East Coast Radio by the general public.
View over Moses Mabhida Stadium
View over Moses Mabhida Stadium – I wouldn't wanna be stuck at the viewing point on the stadium arch with that bolt of lightning hovering around.
Hopefully Robert Mugabe was in town enjoying the view from from the stadium arch at this moment
All I can say is that the weather in Durbs has just short of 5 weeks to sort its shit out before I get there, because I seriously need to get some colour on my pasty little white ass
[Thanks Little Day]
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- PharSide Dominates at the SA Blog Awards 2010!
- Nando’s Breaks Their Silence On The Death Of Kim Jong iI
- Bizarre Toilet Paper Dispensers… WTF!
- First bit of snow in London this Christmas
- ANCYL Website Hacked….Again! x3
- My President is a P.I.M.P
- Riaan Cruywagen’s Last News Bulletin [VIDEO]
- The “Injustice” of Bar Sia in Wimbledon
- Facebook App ‘Farmville’ said to be bigger than Twitter
- 25 Reasons Why We Love South Africa: Reason #2… We Know The Words To Our Anthem [video]