Have A Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas Day so far, hope you got some wicked prezzies and about to sit down too enjoy an awesome Christmas lunch… I know I'm about too, the turkey is almost done in the Weber and it smells TOO good!
So this is just a quick message to say I hope you have a very Merry Christmas today where ever you are, I'd like to extend a massive thanks for the support over the past year, its been an incredible year, and as we brace ourselves for the new year ahead, I'll have you know that I've got some awesome plans in store.
So Merry Christmas to every one of you and your families! Have a big lunch, a lot of wine, enjoy laughs with family and friends, then pass out kiff on the couch later from a heavy case of magies vol, oegies toe! Your task for today… indulge!
I'll play you out with Coldplay – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas… it's pretty schweet
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Kulula gets a new paint job…
- “Please Stalk Me When You Get Out Of Prison!”
- Lest We Forget…Remember 9/11… Where Were You At The Time?
- Afrikaaner Hiphop Taster Outside The Slug in Wimbledon
- Stop The bus! Look What I found…
- What you would really hear if Britney did it “Live”
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 16th January
- The Fish And Chips Ad That The SABC Banned… [video]
- Cape Town Beach Advertised As A Beach… In France…
- Tasty Tuesdays: Lindsay Marie