Have You Seen Donavan Van Lill?
I wouldn't normally post something like this but since its to do with a fellow Saffa and Durban local and since I have the means to help out I feel I need to. Donavan van Lill went missing from his home in Chippenham, Wiltshire which is west of London on 3 March. His wallet, passport, phone and car were not taken with him, and nobody has seen or heard from him since.
A FaceBook group has been launched with full info and more pictures of what Donavan looks like so please join the group as it could be you who spots him. The link for the group page is as follows: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=389933046608 please check the group for more information.
Although he might not live in London, Londoners are urged to please keep there eyes peeled since London is a likely hub of where anyone would go.
Here is an extract taken from the FaceBook Group,
"Donavan was last seen at home on Wednesday morning when his housemate went out to work. When Donavan didnt turn up for work people started to worry as it is very out of character for him. When his housemate returned he wasnt there, his phone and wallet and car was still at home. His laptop was open and on and logged on to FB (which is not like him either) so concerns was raised. The police are involved but treating it as low priority because there was no note left and he hasnt left with lots of alcohol or pills or anything. However, the police raised this to medium priority yesterday as this is so out of character for him and there have been no further clues. He has nothing on him except for what he had on.
The police have done searches on his bank account, laptop etc which didnt lead to any clues. The police has his laptop, phone, wallet, passports etc with them. They have also checked CCTV cameras at the train station with no result there.
We call on anyone that feel that they might have the smallest amount of info to call the police on 0845 4087000."
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Jackass 3D trailer has been released!
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 16th January
- Swiss Sex Drive Thru’s… Only In Europe
- Watch Sharks vs Stormers At The Slug in Wimbledon This Saturday!
- Nando’s Elbows Vodacom
- There’s Something New In Town – Number 4 Club!
- Good Bye Dear Leader… Farewell To Kim Jong il
- Fun things to do with your girlfriend :)
- Catch John Smit, Schalk Brits and Neil De Kock At The Slug In Wimbledon
- Life Is Savage Needs Your Vote In This Year’s SA Blog Awards