London Metro Newspaper Spell Madiba’s Name Wrong!
Did you notice this in the Metro this morning? The London Metro Newspaper spelt Nelson Mandela's name wrong… In big bold letters… FAIL!
I don't normally pick up a Metro these days because I roll with my iPad 3, which gives me the entire interweb at my finger tips during my commute to Canary Wharf from Wimbledon every morning, however my good friend Sean did notice something blatantly incorrect in the article covering Madiba's birthday yesterday…
Take a look as see if you can spot it… You've got 3 seconds… If you don't see it, then you seriously need to go to SpecSavers!
So who the hell is Mandiba?
Great to see that little South African school children can spell better than certain journalists and editors at the London Metro… Check the kids' banner that makes it even more of a fail, they even published a picture with the correct spelling…
Haha shame… Clearly no proof reading going on at the Metro
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- And for my 100th Post….. Merry Blerrie Christmas!
- The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway!
- Jackass 3D trailer has been released!
- You HAVE To Get Yourself a Copy Of The Rugby Panel – Revenge Of The Naas
- Thriller Cat… Prepare To Piss Yourself Laughing!
- And Another Racist Rant Video Hits The News [VIDEOS]
- More South African ID Book Fails
- SA Inflation Illustrated – Summer 2012 Edition [infographic]
- Initial Musings Of Rugby World Cup 2011
- Ard Matthews Pulls A ‘Ras’ Of The National Anthem