The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway!
Just cause you're all so frickin awesome, I've decided to give away an entire case of Sparletta Creme Soda to one lucky bugger! And that lucky bugger may just be you so check it out…
Every Saffa in London knows the true value of a green ambulance, those little green drops of heaven aren't something you can get out of the fridge at any petrol station when you're putting petrol in like in SA, noooo, you have to get them from South African shops and sometimes at specific off-licenses that might stock a few South African products. In other words, when you have it, you savour it and enjoy it in its full capacity. So for my peoples in London I'm gonna show some appreciation for the support and giveaway a case of Creme Soda, yes 24 cans of pure saffa bliss
The way it is going to work is quite simple and thanks to FaceBook its going to be even simpler.
All you need to do is make sure you are a fan of PharSide.co.uk on FaceBook. As you can see in the fan box below, this shows a number of members at random every time you visit this page. So on the 31 January, whoever is the first person displayed in the top left corner of the fan box when I bring up the page, gets the case. Its that simple. Kinda like a mini lotto but it doesn't cost you anything. So share this with your mates and tjoon them to go halvies with you if they win
So make sure you're a fan to be able to be a part of the fun and on the 31st January I just might be contacting you to tell you you've just won yourself a case of Creme Soda. Just add a one bottle blue top and you've got yourself a cane train haha
On the 31st January the winner will be announced and a screenshot posted showing the result.
For the time being this is only open to fans in London as your case of Creme Soda will be delivered to you. Unfortunately it doesn't seem as simple a task to arrange in SA.
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Kids From LIV Village Will Be Watching The Currie Cup Final At Kings Park This Saturday!
- Just In Case You Start Wondering… Next Week…
- Watch The Oscar Pistorius Carte Blanche Special [video]
- The Spear: A Story of a Cock-up by Sasha Martinengo [video]
- Arapaho – Legends Of SA Rock Bringing Back A Few Memories
- Stop The bus! Look What I found…
- If You Are Going To GoldFish On Saturday, You Need To Read This…
- Dave Grohl Boots Fan Out Of His Jol [video]
- Tyla Rattray Crashes Ending His 2012 AMA Supercross Championship Run [VIDEO]
- Fancy a little trip to Ireland this weekend to see the Boks?