The Official South African Freedom Day at The Slug!
While our mates in South Africa will be enjoying a day off on Wednesday 27th April, most of us will be couped up in the fish tanks that are our office buildings… however that doesn't mean we don't get to celebrate it… that's why this Saturday 30th April, The Slug in Wimbledon in association with The South African Newspaper, will be hosting the biggest Freedom Day celebration this side of the equator!
If you've got any plans next Saturday then best you scrap them, because this coming Saturday is set to be one big day for all Saffa's in London. The day kicks off at 11am and will run all the way through until 1am on Sunday morning with loads of festivities in between.
There's also three games of Super 15 Rugby to watch LIVE on The Slugs famous big screens -
Cheetahs v Brumbies – 2pm
Bulls v Chiefs – 4pm
and of course, the biggest grudge match of the day….
Stormers v Sharks – 6pm…… GO SHARKS!!!
Here's a little secret…. £1.75 Klippies during all the Super 15 Rugby games
They'll be a number of compo's throughout the day, prizes include:
2 x VIP Super 15 experiences – you and 5 mates will enjoy the Super 15 from the best seats in the house. Included is food platters with all the usual South African treats and heaps of free Klipdrift to wash it all down with.
1 x Klipdrift Summer BBQ Hamper, complete with Weber BBQ, apron, tongs amd a couple bottles of Klippies
1 x Sensationally delicious Snoggys Hamper
Loads of bottles of Klipdrift
More prizes to be announced!
You'll get a free shot at the door before 3pm plus loads of spot drink specials through the day including £1.75 snakebites and £1 shots.
EISH! looks like we're all in for one BIG day at The Slug so pull in for a big jol!
For more info, check out the FaceBook Event
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Siri Gets Caught Up In An Argument Between A Husband and Wife
- Good Bye Dear Leader… Farewell To Kim Jong il
- And the winners for the Invictus movie tickets giveaway are…
- Gangnam Style Sky Rockets Into Youtube All-Time Top 10 Videos
- Fun things to do with your girlfriend :)
- Just Lapping Up My 15mins of Fame…
- ANC Wikipedia Page Gets “Censored”
- Initial Musings Of Rugby World Cup 2011
- What Now – Toy Soldiers… the taster
- More South African ID Book Fails