U2 in Cape Town… A Panoramic View
U2 Rocked Cape Town on Friday Night for their last show on the South African leg of their 360 Tour
On Friday night U2 rocked the socks off Cape Town for their last show of the South African leg of their 360 Tour, and it just goes to show that a good bit of prep work goes a long way, although, News24 reports that it came dangerously close to being a dry concert due to licensing issues last week… EISH! reminds me of Party In The Park 2004… I only found out it was a "dry" concert after we entered the gates… not cool!
However in a Retweet by my boi, Bob Skinstad which was originally tweeted by Ian Neilson, Deputy Mayor of Cape Town, it was mentioned that a record 72 000 people attended the concert at the Cape Town Stadium, the transport system worked like clockwork, unlike the complete abortion that our friends in Jozi had to endure, and to top it off only one incident…. a woman went into labour, proving that U2's awesomeness can induce labour… Fact!
However one thing that did really catch my eye this evening was a little something that was posted on what I like to call, the inspiration behind PharSide, 2OceansVibe and my main man, Seth Rotherham…
Check out this AWESOME panoramic shot of the Cape Town Stadium on Friday night which was taken with nothing more than Seth's iPhone 4 and the Autostitch app… click to enlarge
Now that is a pretty damn schweet pic! Nice one Seth
Its a shame Durb's didn't crack a nod
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Spoofing the Traffic Camera – Running without Limits… For Rhinos [video]
- Parys is Hot Hot Baby!
- Tornado Tjoons “Sappening!” in Durban
- Prime Circle Set To Rock Shepherds Bush Walkie This Sunday!
- Marky Mark has Gone Fishing…
- Pissed off Icelandic Volcano Throws its Toys
- South African Parliament Approves The Secrecy Bill – Have Your Say
- Searching For Sugar Man… The Story Of Rodriguez… The Legend!
- Marky Mark’s FULL BODY WAX… D-DAY has arrived!
- Thriller Cat… Prepare To Piss Yourself Laughing!