UK Customs seize 165kg’s of Heroin…..from Durban!
EISH!, howz this…
UK Customs Officials at Hearthrow Airport smelt a rat, or should I say the rat was possibly re-enacting a scene from Trainspotting when they stopped a shipment of Curios and Souvenirs passing through the airport from Durban, South Africa.
On having a closer little peek, they uncovered 165kgs of heroin hidden inside the souvenirs.
Serious Organised Crime Agency officials were then alerted and let to a house in Maidstone, Kent where even more smack was found.
Further investigations were made and more searches back in sunny Debben by the sea were carried out resulting in further finds.
A total of 360 kg’s of heroin and 6500 kg’s of Hash, yes 6.5 TONS of hash was found… EISH!
This amounted to an estimated street value of £25m! Crikey! imagine converting that to Ront, I bet someone is not a very happy bunny.
Apparently 7 arrests have been made of which 5 were made in South Africa and 2 here in England.
And you wonder why sometimes those okes at Passport Control give you a hard time when you get back from a SA holiday.
EISH! all I can say is, EPIC Drug Smuggle FAIL!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Facebook Panties For Chicks
- Friday Time Bandits!
- Bianca Warburton Murder – Suspect says it was a mistake
- The Slug Will Be Open On Christmas Day From 5pm
- Taking You Back To The Old Skool!
- Cape Town Skateboarder Sets Off Speed Camera… Busted…
- Your New Years Eve Instructions
- Victor Matfield Gets To Meet Marky Mark
- Iconic Durban To Drakensberg Picture… Re-taken in 2012
- You Did, Didn’t You?