Virgin Atlantic To Fly Direct To Cape Town From London
Good news! Virgin Atlantic will now be flying from London to Cape Town on their new non stop direct route…
Since SAA decided to cancel their direct London to Cape Town flight, its did leave quite a few people a bit miffed, if any of my Capetonian mates were anything to go by. The thought of having to fly to Joburg, go through all the rigmarole with border control, then run to catch your internal flight like us Durbanites have to do every time, would leave just about any Capetonian feeling rather deflated with a lot of sighing for added effect…
Well, Virgin Atlantic in all their awesomeness, have come to the rescue to fill that gap and make sure you enjoy an uninterrupted journey from London Heathrow straight to the mother city so you waste no time in getting your well deserved holiday underway.
You may remember not so long ago I made a promise that if the Sharks made it to the Currie Cup Final, I’d book a flight to SA for the game, well, if the Currie Cup log is anything to go by, I’d say it was a good time to start booking my flight since this is probably not something I could do or gamble on after the semi final. So as Virgin Atlantic is my chariot of choice these days since I had the pleasure of riding in Premium Economy and had the best experience I’ve ever experienced on any airline to date, naturally I was checking their website for flights. I checked the Joburg flights, and just out of interest checked flights to Cape Town, just incase Province somehow pulled a fast one on us, and this is where I discovered two new direct flights VS603 (Cape Town Bound) and VS604 (London Bound) which seem to start on the 18th October this year! A little bit of a Google later and it all made sense, its on like donkey kong…. Virgin Atlantic are now flying direct to Cape Town from London.
Don’t believe me?… this is a quick flight search I did on www.virgin-atlantic.com
So there you go, not just Capetonian’s but anyone wishing to visit the mother city can now do so without having to make unnecessary stop overs in Joburg.
Pretty flipping schweet hey!
Now we do have the best of both worlds… Virgin to Jozi and Virgin to Cape town… take your pick
I’m actually going to be heading down to Cape Town for a few days during the week while I’m in SA to enjoy all the awesomeness that the mother city has to offer, as I do of course. Virgin Atlantic are the main sponsor for the Rewind 80′s Music Festival which takes place on 31st October at the Grand West Arena which features the likes of, believe it or not, 80′s legends, Belinda Carlisle and Rick Astley, Nik Kershaw and more, yes you read that correctly, the real deal! It’s bound to be a great experience! Here’s hoping to maybe score a few tickets hint hint, nudge nudge
By the way… you may want to share this awesome info with your mates on Facebook and the likes… so do them a favour and SHARE it
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- What Now – Move Like A Sinner Is Now Available For Pre-Order!
- Kids From LIV Village Will Be Watching The Currie Cup Final At Kings Park This Saturday!
- Blou Bulle Fan Goes Just a Touch Over The Line
- Sydney Clock Tower Shaggers
- Hold On To Your Seats! GoldFish Are About To WOW Us Yet Again!
- Marky Mark Jumps Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban
- Friday Time Bandits!
- This Guy Can Kiss His Own Ass… Seriously…
- What to do on Christmas and Boxing Day
- Nando’s Takes A Pop At Juju Over The Verdict