Joburg’s World Cup Flag Vibe
Joburg seems to be going all out on their flag vibe for the World Cup…. cars, freeways, you name it… if a flag can be attached, it will be attached as seen below…
A few people I know have spotted this character cruising around the streets of Joburg…
Geeez and we thought the English went over board with their St. George's cross flags… but I guess as you know, we have always taken something the English do and then take it to a whole new level… such as rugby… need I say more
Check out this gallery below of what Joburg's World Cup Flag vibe looks like….
Full on World Cup Vibe going on in SA right now… schmaak it!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- ZA News – Weekend Edition 19/12/2009
- James Braai 0027 – Bringing Braai Offenders To Justice
- You know you are flying SAA when….
- Hayley Short Wins “Show Us Your Ballz” Compo on Ballz Radio… And Guess What She’s Doing With The Cash…
- Initial Musings Of Rugby World Cup 2011
- South African Valentines Cards
- Kite Surfer Jumps Brighton Pier…WTF!
- Pilot Plays Hilarious Prank on Passenger
- Pissed off Icelandic Volcano Throws its Toys
- Suspected Steers Employee Launches Racial Hate Tirade On Facebook