Man sues after claiming the ‘Lynx Effect’ does not work
An Indian man is suing Unilever claiming the 'Lynx Effect' still hasn't worked after 7 years…
For those who are friends of mine on FaceBook will recall my status yesterday mentioning that I was having a laughing fit at my desk… well it was because of this.
Some 26 year old head case in India by the name of Vaibhav Bedi is suing Unilever, the makers of Lynx deoderant (Axe, for those is SA) for £26 000, claiming that he has been using a range of Lynx products for the last 7 years and still hasn't pulled a bird. He claims that the 'Lynx Effect' seen in the Lynx adverts is misleading as no girls have persued him as in the adverts which has caused him 'Depression and Phsychological damage'.
His court petition reads, "The company cheated me because in its advertisements, it says women will be attracted to you if you use Axe. I used it for seven years but no girl came to me."
Apparently Unilever have no comment at this time… I really don't blame them, I bet their PR people are still sitting there, jaws dropped an all wondering just how they could come back with a serious comment to the matter.
But would you believe it, the court officials in New Delhi have actually agreed to order forensic labratory tests on this idiot's half used Lynx products… seriously what are they actually testing for and better still, what do they actually expect to find?
Taking it even further, India's leading compensation litigator Ram Jethmalani warned: "There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don't attract women. In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys. I'd suggest that the company settles this issue out of court."
Seriously, WTF! are they actually going through with this absolute joke of a claim that is making the judicial system over there look like an even bigger joke for going with it? Next minute you are gonna have every Tom, Dick and Harry suing every company on the face of this planet for being 'misleading' in their adverts. Its called advertising you idiot and if you are thick enough to actually believe it whole heartedly, then I think you seriously need professional help… and I don't mean in the form of lawyers, I mean men in white suits. I wonder if this guy thinks that if he buys himself a new Toyota Corolla, his dog will become more sofisticated and start talking as seen here
I did however like what the litigator dude said about some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys, I mean, look at who The Jen is going out with It must be the Lynx Africa that I use everyday, however I kinda doubt it because I know exactly what it is….because I know what Parys Potgieter's "Love Potion" is, and trust me, as history shows, it works wonders… haha
All I can say to this dude is, trust me bru, it probably ain't Unilever you should be suing, maybe you should be suing your ballies for making such a fugly child, seriously, get a life, go hire a prozzie and get yourself laid because it sounds like you really need it as you really seem desperate.
BOM CHICKA WAH WAH! haha
Just incase you guys don't know what the 'Lynx Effect' is, check the video below… Eish, you boys will love this… look at 'em go
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- A Few Songs That Will Drive You Nuts Over Christmas
- George Bush Reacts To Osama Bin Laden Ownage [Funny Vid]
- Follow-up to yesterdays FaceBook exploitation rant :)
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 22nd August
- Boris Invites All South Africans to Trafalgar Square for WC Kick Off Event
- South Africa… Our Colour Shines Through
- Back To The Future Pic… Is A Hoax
- New Footage Of Japanese Tsunami… From Inside A Car!
- So whats the story with PharSide?
- Nando’s Offers Paris Hilton a Better Joint