More South African ID Book Fails
More odd names in South African ID Books are surfacing
Its seems to be a common occurance these days where humorous scans of South African ID books are being passed around, and to think these are only the ones you know about, can you just imagine how many are floating around out there. Do the people at Home Affairs have no common sense whatsoever in spotting obvious mistakes? I’d love to see how they completed the application form to get the job in the first place.
Check it out…
But you laugh… this doesn’t only happen in SA… it happens here in the UK too, however on a much smaller scale…
A good friend of mine recently completed her Ancestral Sentence and when her package from the Home Office arrived, she excitedly opened the envelope containing her brand spanking new Red Rooster however she instantly noticed that they had spelt her surname wrong, they had left out a letter… now if you’ve ever gone through the rigorous checking process of obtaining your British Passport, the question you’ve got to ask yourself is, how did they get this wrong? On the application form, you clearly print out your full name twice in block letters and I even had to print her name on the back of her photographs and sign them as I was her consignatory, it passes through a number of people until you yourself have to attend a final check appointment at the home office to make sure everything on the form is 100% correct and the passport forms match the person who is applying for it, if you’ve ever gone through the process you’ll understand and realise that it seems like a total fool proof process… well… need I say more
To be fair though, she sent it back the same day and literally within that same week she received a new Red Rooster with the correct spelling printed inside… I wonder how long it would take in SA…. I guess its safe to say its not something I’d hold my breath for
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Just Lapping Up My 15mins of Fame…
- Oscar Pistorius Shoots And Kills Girlfriend According To Reports – Updates
- And for my 100th Post….. Merry Blerrie Christmas!
- Two And A Half Men Making Big Waves On Britain’s Got Talent
- Darren “Whackhead” Simpson, Prankster Extraordinaire!
- So You Don’t Like The New Facebook Photo Layout…
- Where in the world is Denzil? #1
- Pissed off Icelandic Volcano Throws its Toys
- South African National Anthem Disgraced!
- It’s PharSide’s 2nd Birthday Bash!!!