Nando’s Weighs In With Ad For Limpopo Cocaine Tea
You may have heard that a Cocaine Tea was discovered being sold in shops in Limpopo over the weekend, if not, you’re about to find out… naturally Nando’s decided to throw their two cents in with a cheeky little ad
Apparently a woman complained that she felt “dizzy” after drinking a herbal Coca Tea that she bought, otherwise known as “Heavenly Magical Plant Of The Incas”… no shit
Now get this right, she buys Coca Tea, feels a bit goofed, so she went to the doctor who confirmed the obvious, that she had traces of Coke in her blood stream following tests… seriously, what else did she think it was? Most people would have either stopped drinking the stuff if they didn’t feel kiff, or just bought boxes of the stuff and kept drinking it to their hearts content.
Cut a long story short, the Police were alerted and bags of the stuff have since been removed from the shelves of two shops that sold it. Unsurprisingly, the dodgy part of the whole story is that the address given on the packaging was found to be false. The Police then discovered that it was being delivered to a pharmacy in Gauteng… hmmm sounds like someone’s in a bit of kak.
I hate to state the obvious, but its a tea made from a Coca plant, what do you think you’re going to find in it?
But anyway, naturally our friends over at Nando’s SA, in all their usual awesomeness, released this rather fitting ad…
BTW… before you guys get all excited and start Googling “Heavenly Magical Plant Of The Inca’s” to order from dodgy websites… doctors have said that it doesn’t actually contain enough Cocaine to get you high, however worked as mild stimulant like Caffeine, but something tells me it may become a lot more addictive than your average cup of Coffee bought from your nearest Starbucks … the woman was obviously quite a lightweight
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- The Jan Braai Rules
- Buttermilk Sky – The Hyperactive Leapfrogging Goat… [video]
- 25 Reasons Why We Love South Africa: Reason #9… Nando’s Athletes Ad [video]
- Looks like we’re in for a treat again… from GoldFish
- Back To The Future Pic… Is A Hoax
- Suspected Steers Employee Launches Racial Hate Tirade On Facebook
- Where in the world is Denzil? #3
- Your New Years Eve Instructions
- Michael Muldoon on Living The Dream… Way Up High!
- Cape Town Beach Advertised As A Beach… In France…