Only in SA! Beer Braai Packs!
hahaha I had to laugh at this today… it definately qualifies for an “Only in SA” stamp of approval, not because the cans clearly say Castle Lager but whoever came up with this is an absolute genius but also probably the worlds dumbest idiot… Who rocks up at a braai with one can of beer…. at any braai, at the very least a 6 pack should have been consumed before even opening a braai pack… this is because us okes become the worlds best gourmet braai masters / chefs after a couple dops… trust me, I can prove this to you, just come home with me after a night out on the razzle in Wimbledon and tell me you are a little peckish… I’ll cook up a storm that would rival that of Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay hands down! haha It’ll be the most exotic yet delicious meal you’ve ever had
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- From Golf GTi’s to…. Vuvuzela’s!
- Hitching A Ride… SA Style… Number 2
- ‘Giant’ Seagull Invades 9 News in Oz
- Naas Botha Speaks A lot Of Sense On Saturday’s Game – Springboks vs New Zealand
- So What’s The Deal With KONY 2012
- Blou Bulle Fan Goes Just a Touch Over The Line
- And We’re Back in Action… After a Short Break :)
- Retroviral 2012: #WhyWeDoDigital [video]
- Hacking It: Macbook Pro’s Can Open Beer Bottles… Fact!
- Panjo the Tiger is running loose in South Africa