New Green Mamba Low Profile Tyres!
I've said it a million times but I'll say it again… I thought I'd seen it all… until now… Check this kiff new brand of low profile tyres spotted in a parking lot at OR Tambo Airport in Joburg.
The brand is the new extremely affordable Green Mamba which only comes in a super low profile, so low that it gives the illusion that your rims are touching the ground. Made from 100% used green hosepipe makes them affordable to everyone and guaranteed to give you a wild ride…. ja, thats what happened to your hosepipe that someone stole off your front lawn… I guess the sprinkler is used as part of the fuel injection system on this bad boy Ford Escort!
Wait for it…..
ONLY IN SA!!! haha
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Wimbledon Walkabout is Closing Down…
- Sowetan Bring and Braai
- Natal Sharks vs Western Province… The Ultimate Currie Cup Final
- Just a quick eye test…
- The DSTV Porn Saga
- From Golf GTi’s to…. Vuvuzela’s!
- Riding With No Pants On The Gautrain… A Bit Of A No No
- Where in the world is Denzil? #1
- Retroviral 2012: #WhyWeDoDigital [video]