Real Tokoloshe Caught On Video… Made TV News [video]
Evening TV News in South Africa interviews guy who says he caught The Tokoloshe in his house and managed to catch video footage of it with his cell phone…
You see some funny stuff that comes out of Africa, but this one is right up there with the best of the best…
As it turns out this oke managed to catch actual video footage of the Tokoloshe on his phone, he was later interviewed on the news in South Africa and seems rather passionate with his story, but no matter how sincere the oke seems, its really hard to take him seriously thats for sure
Check this out, its quite hilarious…
bwahaha He “caught him right handed, with phone”
Too funny, listen how the oke skriks when he checks the Tokoloshe and how he describes the sounds it makes.
Smoking some good shit I tell you
At least we know the Tokoloshe schmaaks dog food stukkend!
Something tells me its his laatjie buggering around, at quite a length it seems, smearing crap all over the place and breaking windows.
either that or…. HEY JULIUS! stop buggering around in other peoples houses man!
That made my day 10 points for trying
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Just a couple of facts about Megan Fox… nothing serious :)
- News Reporter Gets Hiccups Live On Air… But Powers On Through!
- How the Aussies Dump Their Girlfriends :)
- Are You Aware Of The Importance Of This Day In South Africa’s History?
- New Years Eve In Wimbledon Is Going To Be A Cracker!
- Rugby World Cup 1995 movie, ‘Invictus’ in cinemas soon
- There’s A Certain Pair Of Fishies Dropping In… Oh Yes! It’s GoldFish Baby!
- The Facebook Chat Sound
- Fabio Capello Unveils The New England Football Jersey
- Danger Boy has an imposter look-a-like