Boris Invites All South Africans to Trafalgar Square for WC Kick Off Event
Yip thats right, the main man of London, Mr. Boris Johnson sent out this message to all South Africans in London today….
If you are lucky enough to not be working tomorrow, I suggest you get you butts down to Trafalgar Square and be proud to be South African!
Please ReTweet and Share on FaceBook with the buttons above and lets make it a big one!
And like he says…. DON'T FORGET YOUR VUVUZELAS!
And then when you're done there, head over to The Slug at Wimbledon to catch the build up and Bafana Bafana game from 1pm on their 8 massive projector screens and all the other plasma's throughout the bar… no matter where you're standing, you'll see it… I'll be down there after work thats for blerrie sure
Geeeeez why am I working tomorrow!?!
I guess nothing's stopping us from popping down at lunch time
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Wimbledon… THE SLUG has arrived!
- Bizarre Toilet Paper Dispensers… WTF!
- World’s Biggest Vuvuzela in Cape Town
- Taking You Back To The Old Skool!
- “Wonderful World” Puppet Show
- These People Have Won Tickets To Barry Hilton In London… And I’ve Got A Few More To Give Away!
- It’s Official… Bryce Lawrence Has Been Axed…
- The Big Potjie Cook Off in Wimbledon
- SA Wicket Keeper Mark Boucher, Suffers Serious Eye Injury