How to make a quick and easy grilled cheese and tomato soup bread bowl... LIKE A BOSS! What you will need:
Round Bread Roll
Tomato SoupPreparing the bread bowl:
- Remove the top of the roll.
- Using a small knife cut around the inside of the bread (being careful not to cut through the sides) and scoop out the center of the roll - save this for later.
- Butter the inside of the roll and place 3-4 cheese slices around the inner edge of the bread bowl.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190˚C (375˚F) until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the saved center of the roll in half. Butter both sides and create a cheese sandwich. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat and fry the sandwich until both sides are browned and the inner cheese has melted.
- Remove the bread bowl from the oven.
- Fill with tomato soup and serve with the grilled cheese.
SMASH IT LIKE YOU'RE STARVIN MARVIN!🙂Source