GoldFish Are Coming Back To London Baby!
If you missed GoldFish back in October, or just itching for another dosage of awesomeness… I can confirm you are going to see them in London again!
Remember that little scent of a treat I mentioned a couple of weeks ago… well the dates are set and tickets are on sale… so I suggest you get your A into G because SA's hottest dance act, GoldFish (did I even need to tell you that) are going to be rocking the mahoosive Alexandra Palace in London on Saturday 30th April 2011!!!
Tickets are only 20 bucks each so best you get yours now before they sell out…Available here!
Also tjoon if you're attending on the event invite to be kept up to date!
See you clowns there!
I'll play you out with Get Busy Living!… enjoy!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- PharSide Weekly Rugby Round up
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Do “Call Me Maybe” [video]
- Is Ras Dumisani entirely to blame for the mockery that was the SA National Anthem?
- WHAT NOW perform Acoustic Session at BFBS Radio
- Wakey Wakey, Your Morning Scoop…
- There’s Something New In Town – Number 4 Club!
- Kylie Minogue and Mr. “Happy” Bear
- Johnny Clegg Live In London – Five Pairs Of Tickets Up For Grabs!
- And Now An Important Message From Megan Fox
- The Fray rock the Royal Albert Hall