Are You Going To Watch The Springboks vs Ireland?
If you haven't got your tickets yet for The Springboks vs Ireland at the New Landsdowne Road Stadium on 6th November… then best you read on…
If you get yourself a Green membership for £10 before 25 October, you will be guaranteed to purchase 2 tickets at face value for the historic opening game at the new Lansdowne Road (Aviva) Stadium to see the Springboks take on Ireland on 6 November.
All tickets are Category 1 tickets (best category – €95) which are normally €130 where you'll sit with your friends in the Springbok Supporters block.
This awesome offer is only available for the next 50 green members, so the early bird will catch the worm!
See www.springboksupporter.co.uk for more benefits and match details.
Please remember to book your tickets on the Game Day page after you have registered before 26 October!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- GoldFish are coming to London Baby!!!
- Are You Aware Of The Importance Of This Day In South Africa’s History?
- Watch Sharks vs Stormers At The Slug in Wimbledon This Saturday!
- Shit South Africans Say [VIDEO]
- Sounds Of Africa 2012 in London… This Is Gonna Be Huge!
- Big Boss Mandoza and TKZee are gonna be in the area!
- Tasty Tuesdays: Candice Swanepoel… mmmm :)
- If You Missed The SA National Anthem on Saturday… Watch this
- There’s A Bit Of A Big Party Happening In Wimbledon This Weekend…
- You Did, Didn’t You?