Catch John Smit, Schalk Brits and Neil De Kock At The Slug In Wimbledon
Former Springboks now playing for Saracens, John Smit, Schalk Brits and Neil De Kock are heading down to The Slug in Wimbledon for a bit of a Q&A Session and pull a few pints… thats right, you could be lucky enough to have your beer poured by John Smit :)
Springbok Supporters Club UK, The Slug and yours truly are hosting a Q&A event at The Slug in Wimbledon on Thursday 29th March with John Smit, Schalk Brits and Neil De Kock to answer your questions while they review the Six Nations and Super 15, so pull in and come have a chat with the man, the legend and in my opinion, the greatest captain in Rugby history, John Smit and his legendary Springbok/Saracens chommies, Schalk Brits and Neil De Kock.
Once you've bought your ticket, if you have any questions you'd like to ask John, Schalk or Neil, please email me your questions through the Contact page with the Subject: Question for…*John*, *Schalk*, *Neil* or *All three*. Obviously we would like to get as many of your questions answered as possible, so you will need to send your questions beforehand so that we can arrange them accordingly to try get as many as we can in, so don't forget to provide your full name, where you're originally from and what Super 15 team you support, because I'm at the steering wheel, so preference will be given to Sharks Supporters and questions from Stormers Supporters will be automatically moved to my "Deleted Items" hahaha just kidding
After the Q&A Session we're gonna get the boys behind the bar to pull a few pints for you which will be pretty schweet, then we'll have a bit of time for a meet and greet so you can get your apparel signed and of course get some pics
Tickets are limited so best you get your tickets right now before they sell out which I'm sure is going to be in no time!
You'll get a free Wors Roll and a Klippies and Coke upon entry with your ticket, tickets are £12 for Non-Springbok Supporters Club Members and £10 for Springbok Supporters Club Members.
When: 29th March 2012 @ 7pm (Q&A starts 8pm)
Check you there ekse! laka!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Ref Cam… View Super Rugby As The Ref Sees It… Like We’ve Never Seen Before
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 15th August
- Joe Cools London Rocks!
- You Did, Didn’t You?
- Nkosi Sikelel’ iAfrika On Electric Guitar… You’ve Gotta Hear This
- The Saracens Big 5 Rugby Deal!
- Miranda Kerr Models Victoria’s Secret Cotton Lingerie… EISH!
- Yet Another Live TV Epic Fail… During The Grammy’s
- 25 Reasons Why We Love South Africa: Reason #2… We Know The Words To Our Anthem [video]
- Santam Hits Nando’s For A Six With Spoof Ad Comeback [video]