Maori’s Stage Haka Flash Mob at Sylvia Park Auckland
A group of Maori's Stage a Haka Flash Mob at Sylvia Park Auckland and we take a look at the All Black Haka… past and present
It's nice to see the Rugby World Cup 2011 festivities are kicking off well for the host nation in New Zealand, just the other day a group of Maori's staged a pretty awesome flash mob Haka at Sylvia Park in Auckland.
I found a three camera mix of the event which is pretty schweet
I've always quite enjoyed the haka because for the game, its a huge unity building exercise charging the team up as one mighty force right before the game begins… and we all know what an overall track record the All Blacks hold… overall being the operative word
We've all seen how deeply serious they get into it… there's no fucking around for these okes, it's pretty damn awesome display of power
That had to have been The Boschman's cousin leading the pack
Although it as it seems, it wasn't always the case… Let's just say they've come a long way since 1973…
Shame … looked more like a bunch of goofed up geriatric hippies learning the funky chicken foot pump technique at a holiday resort dance class… and don't ask me what that one okes finger flickering movement was about
That's all good and well, but we are about to start the World Cup… So I'd just like to remind the All Blacks of one thing…
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Tasty Tuesdays: Candice Swanepoel… mmmm :)
- ZA NEWS – Saturday 28th November 2009
- Thriller Cat… Prepare To Piss Yourself Laughing!
- Man Inserts Milk Bottle Up His Bum… To Relieve Constipation… Seriously…
- The Shark Shebeen Needs Your Vote!
- U2 in Cape Town… A Panoramic View
- What does The Old Spice Guy and Mel Gibson have in common?
- Comrades Marathon Winner’s Father Pulls the Race Card…
- UK Customs seize 165kg’s of Heroin…..from Durban!
- X Factor – Killing in the Name – You’ve got to see this!