Only 3 Tables Left For The John Smit and Lewis Moody Dinner In London
With just a few days to go for the John Smit and Lewis Moody Dinner on Thursday 22nd November, only 3 tables remain for this three course dinner with these two Rugby legends…. and here’s how I’ve sorted you with a discount
Next week on Thursday 22 November, just days before the big test between the Springboks vs England at Twickenham, John Smit and Lewis Moody two legends of the game who need no introduction, will be hosting a dinner at The Grange Hotel in London in aid of a John Smit’s chosen charity, LIV Village UK.
These two men, both know exactly what its like to hold up the Webb Ellis Trophy as champions of the world, and who both captained their sides during the Rugby World Cup 2011 will share their memories giving you personal insight into the highs and lows of representing two of the greatest Rugby nations… but there are only a very small number of places left so best you be quick to book your table else you’ll miss out on a fantastic experience!
Each table holds 10 seats and individual seats are available at £80 + VAT per person which includes a full three course meal however if you book a full table and quote “PharSide” when you book, instead of paying the full £800 + VAT, you’ll get one place free, so therefore only pay £720 + VAT for the entire table.
So tjoon your boss to organise you okes a night out in the presence of not only in my opinion, the greatest Rugby captain of all time in the form of John Smit, but also a legendary England Rugby player and captain otherwise known as Lewis Moody… on the company credit card of course
So give Brian Hall from Tight5 Events a shout to get in on the action as this is not something you are going to miss out on.
Tel. 08454 238 945 or email him at email@example.com and don’t forget to quote “PharSide” to get your discount if ordering a full table.
You might get to see one or two other familiar faces there, but we’ll keep that a little secret for now
Check you there!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Sounds Of Africa 2012 The Video! Are you in it?
- Award Winning Smash Hit, ‘Mies Julie’ Is Coming To London
- A Little Something For You Girls
- The Other Hand With Jib – Week Two of The Rugby World Cup 2011
- Steytlerville “Monster” Causing Panic in Small Karoo Town
- Bryce Lawrence Throws In The Towel On His Career… And Retires
- Nando’s Weighs In With Ad For Limpopo Cocaine Tea
- Have You Seen Donavan Van Lill?
- What to do on Christmas and Boxing Day
- Man Inserts Milk Bottle Up His Bum… To Relieve Constipation… Seriously…