South Africa vs England Rugby Test At The Slug In Wimbledon This Saturday!
Make sure you get down to The Slug In Wimbledon this Saturday to watch the 3rd and final test between the Springboks and England at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth
Where better to watch the game this side of the equator than at The Slug in Wimbledon with its multitudes of projector screens and massive LCD screens even when you're grabbing a beer from the bar so you don't miss a crucial moment.
Make sure you book yourself a table ASAP before all the tables go, because trust me they go frickin quickly!
Email Greg at email@example.com to book your table now or book it in the bar if you are down there before Saturday!
This is bound to be an epic test where the English are bound to give it their all… since they haven't really done so
Never been to The Slug?… seriously?
Well here's the address anyway:
Don't forget to check out The Slug's Facebook Page for more info!
KICK OFF IS AT 4PM (UK)!!!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Initial Musings Of Rugby World Cup 2011
- Friday Time Bandits!
- What Has Happened To Steers?
- Oke On Mountain Bike Gets Smoked By A Buck At Full Pace
- Now that 2010 is under way…
- Fenton The Dog… You Will Not Be Able To Stop Laughing At This
- Riaan Cruywagen’s Last News Bulletin [VIDEO]
- The Fish And Chips Ad That The SABC Banned… [video]
- Your New Years Eve Instructions