The Big Potjie Cook Off in Wimbledon
What better afternoon could you possibly think of than this? Watching the Currie Cup Final and at the same time attending a Potjiekos Competition, all thanks to our boys over at The Springbok Supporters Club…
Thats right, there's a Potjiekos Competition going down at The Horse and Groom Pub on Haydons Road, Wimbledon on the 30th October 2010 which is the same day of the Currie Cup Final which will also obviously be shown on the day.
I reckon I've got The PharSide Team thought out, which consists of two secret weapons, one of which just happens to be the head chef at every family function, and he's not even officially part of the family yet, although he will be as of October 2011:) So the competition better have their A Game together as my boys are mamba potjie chefs, and I know this for a fact! I can honestly say my mouth is watering just thinking about it right now… EISH!
So get your teams together and lets make a big day out of it, and even if you don't think you have what it takes to participate in making the chow, then I'm sure you definately won't have a problem tasting the chow if you ask nicely along other chow that will be available on the day.:)
To register your team, email
Check out the flyer below for more details.
Also check out The Springbok Supporters Club for the latest info on the event.
mmmm… I'm SUPER keen!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- The Killing Of Rhino In South Africa Is Getting Ridiculous!
- 3-2-1 BIG RUSH JUMP!
- It’s Official… Bryce Lawrence Has Been Axed…
- Wimbledon gets its own Chakalaka Restaurant!
- John Smit Has Let Himself Go Since Leaving SA… EISH!
- Boris Invites All South Africans to Trafalgar Square for WC Kick Off Event
- South African Parliament Approves The Secrecy Bill – Have Your Say
- Steytlerville “Monster” Causing Panic in Small Karoo Town
- Real Life Hulk Lives In Brazil
- Comrades Marathon Winner’s Father Pulls the Race Card…