Watch Sharks vs Stormers At The Slug in Wimbledon This Saturday!
It's the biggest South African game of the Super 15 Rugby Tournament for 2012, the semi final between The Sharks vs The Stormers… there's nowhere better to watch it in London, than at The Slug in Wimbledon!
No lies, apart from the Final, this IS the game of the tournament as far as South African's are concerned, long time traditional rivals, The Sharks vs The Stormers clash in a derby match down at Newlands in Cape Town… in the end, there can be only one, only one team will advance through to the final against the winner between the Crusaders and The Chiefs, so who's it gonna be?
You can find that out this Saturday at London's best South African Sports Bar located in the heart of Wimbledon… Which is none other than, The Slug.
8 Massive Projector Screens and 9 massive LCD screens means no matter where you are in the bar, you will no doubt be able to catch the game with an atmosphere that is second to none this side of the equator!
The Slug are taking free table bookings for this Saturday's game, but be very quick because tables are limited and they will go very quickly, just email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note! If booking a table you need to be there at least one hour before the game starts, this is due to people removing reserved signs off the tables minutes before the games start which causes massive unnecessary headaches for the staff and friction between customers, so if you are not there before 2pm this Saturday, you will lose your reservation and the table will become available to whoever wishes to claim it, end of. So make sure you are there to avoid disappointment.
I'll be giving away a £50 bar tab for this Saturday at The Slug on the PharSide Facebook Page this afternoon! So look sharp
KICK OFF @ 3PM!
The Slug, Wimbledon
17 Hartfield Road
Check out http://www.wimbledonslug.co.uk/ for more info!
See you there!….. GO SHARKS!!!!!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- CONFIRMED! Sharks vs Crusaders At Twickenham – 27th March
- PharSide Weekly Rugby Round up
- LA DOLCE VITA in Clapham, London on 27/11/11
- Virgin Media Do Social Media LIKE A BOSS
- The Official South African Freedom Day at The Slug!
- UK Customs seize 165kg’s of Heroin…..from Durban!
- My President is a P.I.M.P
- The Church Clapham’s After-Party Has Moved to….
- Get Him To The Cape!
- Oh Dear… Marky Mark Is In Sunny South Africa!