Many of the older crowd blame today’s youth for screwing up the English language with “Text Speak”, however there’s one acronym which is possibly the most widely used, OMG… short for “Oh My God” that is actually almost 100 years old already…
We have a massive amount of acronyms that have become part of everyday speak these days, sometimes not only limited to the English language, but terms such as… Read More
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Friday Time Bandits!
- A Little Something For You Girls
- PharSide is a Finalist in the 2010 SA Blog Awards!
- 5 Viral Videos You Have To See Right Now
- Fabio Capello Unveils The New England Football Jersey
- And The Winner of The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway is…
- Australian Radio Station Hot 30 Prank Calls Kate Middleton’s Hospital Nurse [listen]
- Lady Gaga of Brakpan
- Marky Mark Owns the Chakalaka Steak Challenge!
- The Joys of having a South African Accent in London