I spotted an advert on TV yesterday about Miracle Rising South Africa, which looks be a phenomenal documentary that airs tonight on the History Channel…. a definite must see…
MIRACLE RISING®: SOUTH AFRICA is the epic legacy of South Africa’s political transformation that culminated in the first free and fair elections in April 1994.… Read More
If you picked up London's most read evening paper, The Evening Standard, on your way home from work last night, your may have noticed something familiar on page 27, the page contained an advert for the incredible film, Searching For Sugar Man, the story of Rodriguez. Now… Read More
A couple of days ago, out of the blue I received an email invite from Secret Screenings to attend the screening of a documentary that told the story of the legend that is, Sixto Rodriguez, otherwise known simply as Rodriguez. Now being the massive fan I am… Read More
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Sainsbury’s Do Customer Service Like A BOSS
- Yamaha R1 Powered Go Kart… Yes You Read That Correctly!
- X Factor – Killing in the Name – You’ve got to see this!
- Blou Bulle Fan Goes Just a Touch Over The Line
- Don’t Miss: Miracle Rising South Africa On The History Channel
- How the Aussies Dump Their Girlfriends :)
- Nando’s does it again with a little pop at Jackie Selebi
- And for my 100th Post….. Merry Blerrie Christmas!
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 22nd August
- Tasty Tuesdays: Daniella Mugnolo