Following the announcement in March that Bryce Lawrence had been dropped from the IRB’s Elite Referee’s Panel, hours ago it was confirmed that Bryce Lawrence’s Test Career is overs, kadovers… and it’s come straight from the horse’s mouth…listen to this!
You will remember the excitement of hearing that the IRB had dropped Bryce Lawrence from its elite panel in March, although he had the opportunity to fight his… Read More
Wait for it…. AWWWWWW!
Step aside Anne Geddes…
Ain't he cute? Check him pimping out his dashing PharSide cap… the little legend!
Incase you're wondering, no, he's not mine, this is little Mason Brown and he belongs to some good friends of mine, Andy… Read More
I recently decided that the old design was getting a bit old and needed a new coat of paint, so towards the end of last week and got my spanners out and started working on a fresh new look, and as you can see this is the result of a couple days… Read More
On the 17th September, it will be exactly two years since the very first post was published on PharSide.co.uk, at that moment, I had very little idea of what I'd unleashed upon the world. Who would have thought that… Read More
You may remember at the very start of the 2011 Super 15 Rugby season the PharSide SuperBru Pool was born. Members would thrash it out throughout the season to see who came out tops as "The Great Predictor" and claim the wad of… Read More
The date and time was set and there was no backing out… well there was kind of, not that I would… Read More
Check out this week's Friday Time Bandits to kill that final hour of work before the weekend kicks off!… Read More
Check at the bad boy I brought home after my quick trip to Cape Town over the weekend!
I would just like to extend a huge amount of thanks for each and every single one of you that voted and have supported PharSide over the past year to get it to where it is now! Give… Read More
As you may be aware the voting phase of the SA Blog Awards 2010 closes at midnight tonight, the last two months have been hectic with firstly trying to get nominated to be a finalist, which thanks to all of you, PharSide succeeded in being nominated in not one, but two categories. Then… Read More
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- What to do on Christmas and Boxing Day
- It’s Here! GoldFish Release Music Video For “Washing Over Me”
- The French Have No Idea What “Hangover” Means…
- Joe Cools London Rocks!
- The Fray rock the Royal Albert Hall
- Faithless are Insomniac Gods of DJ’s and still going strong!
- Chad Le Clos Grabs Sports Star Of The Year Award!
- Will Rage Against The Machine beat The X Factor this Christmas?… so far it is
- Woman Vandalizes Boyfriend’s Car… Because of Pippa Middleton’s Bum!
- PharSide LIVE – Sunday 8th August