Driver safety campaigns always tend to use shock tactics to make people aware of the dangers of not wearing a seat belt… but trust us saffas to find a humorous way of getting the message across.
This is quite an old Drive Alive ad campaign to encourage wearing seatbelts as its been around since 2001 funny enough, surprisingly the first time I saw it was yesterday, thanks to the boys… Read More
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Riaan Cruywagen’s Last News Bulletin [VIDEO]
- Random Girl Asks Chad Le Clos To Be Her Matric Dance Date… Chad Says Yes…
- Live London Riot Info Updates and Map
- Pamela Anderson can be my genie ANYDAY!
- New South African Toyota Corolla Ad
- Maori’s Stage Haka Flash Mob at Sylvia Park Auckland
- Candice Swanepoel – South Africa’s HOTTEST export by far!
- Happy New Year 2011!
- Is your FaceBook friends list safe from exploitation?
- Now that 2010 is under way…