Bianca Warburton Murder – Suspect says it was a mistake
Suspect in Bianca Warburton murder says it was a mistake
One of the three suspects, Ntembiso Msalaku, 25, arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning for the murder of Bianca Warburton last Wednesday 14th October, has said in his statement “It was a mistake” and has intended to plead guilty as he stood with his co-accused Mpuhumazi Gumede, 29, and Moffat Mthoti, 27, the co-accused have told the court that they would conduct their own defence.
Magistrate Renier Boshoff has said that they face a very serious charge which could lead to a minimum sentence of 25 years.
The next court appearance is on 13th November and they will remain in custody until then.
Now my question is this… at which point during the situation does this idiot think it became a “mistake”? Was it when they approached the car intending to hijack it? Was it when he aimed the gun intending to shoot? Was it when he pulled the trigger intending to kill? or, was it because they killed an innocent girl helping the community and ended up taking nothing?
There is no mistake here, as the course of events unfolded he reacted in a way that he intended, he made decisions in his mind and intended to carry out those decisions fully understanding what he was doing, he was in control of his mind, he made those decisions consciously unless he can prove he was not in control of his body or he was being controlled by the aliens of District 9. It is because of these actions that he has proved that he does not belong in society and should be permanently removed. The only mistake here is the mistake that he was ever born, that is the mistake.
See the article regarding Bianca’s Murder here
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Have You Tried Werner’s Mauritian Curry Yet?
- WATCH: Carte Blanche Interviews Joost Van Der Westhuizen
- What do you know about the “Protection of Information Bill” in South Africa?
- Wakey Wakey, Your Morning Scoop…
- ZA NEWS – Saturday 21 November 2009
- Cat vs Two Aligators… Cat Dominates! [video]
- Chick Discovers “Diamonds” Live on TV
- How the Aussies Dump Their Girlfriends :)
- Man Inserts Milk Bottle Up His Bum… To Relieve Constipation… Seriously…
- Dude Crosses Arch Of Moses Mabhida Stadium… On His Bike!