New Years Eve at Bar Sia
Still deciding what to do for New Years Eve in London? There's a massive jol going on at Marky Mark's bar of choice, Bar Sia are bringing you Glitz & Glamour, hosted by the Fernando Brothers and guests bouncing the club downstairs with Funky House, Electro and Breakbeats.
The night looks like its gonna be a massive one, advanced tickets are on sale at Bar Sia for £10 a pop which is £10 cheaper than most places (£15 on the door on the night) and there's gonna be complimentary champagne for each person, plus with it being Wimbledon, it means most of us wont have to mission around in cabs etc. which is a huge bonus and its going to be open til late.
This is where I'm going to be welcoming in 2010! So come and join me for a biggie and be a part of it!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Friday Time Bandits!
- What does The Old Spice Guy and Mel Gibson have in common?
- WATCH: Michael Phelps Putts Longest Ever Televised Putt… At 48.5m
- VICE Party At Suburban! As in VICE Caramel Vodka… in London!
- Have You Seen Donavan Van Lill?
- ‘Invictus’ Official Movie Trailer Released
- Yet Another Live TV Epic Fail… During The Grammy’s
- Nando’s Weighs In With Ad For Limpopo Cocaine Tea
- Naas Botha Speaks A lot Of Sense On Saturday’s Game – Springboks vs New Zealand
- Jack Parow is coming to London! WOOT! WOOT!