There’s A Certain Pair Of Fishies Dropping In… Oh Yes! It’s GoldFish Baby!
GoldFish are dive bombing into London this Saturday… yes this coming Saturday for a show at The Garage… Best you get on the case to secure yourself some tickets!
Our little Fishies will be causing all sorts of euphoria this coming Saturday 22nd October at The Garage in London, but howz this for a schweet bit of action… They are going to be joined by my boi Gareth Rossi, his schweet cherry Little Leigh, and a dazzling hot selection of the Dirty Dubbin crew to cause one hectically awesome night!
I guess there's really not much I really need to tell you about GoldFish, besides the fact that they are the very definition of musical genius and without a doubt South Africa's hottest, hottest, hottest dance duo making big squeaks on the international scene with their unbelievable live instrumentation mixed in with some insanely funky mixes… prepare to be gobsmacked!… if you haven't heard of them, then seriously? WTF! you really need to sort your shit out… really
Check out this hot Fedde Le Grand Remix of GoldFish – Soundtracks and Comebacks…. Shiiiiiisa!
And here are the full details:
Tickets: just £10/£15
also available at Star Green in Oxford Street
Venue Tel. : 020 7619 6720
Doors open 9pm to 4am… Fishies on @12
And for those out-of-towners… don't you frickin worry your cotton socks!… GoldFish are touring the UK, hitting Exeter, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Plymouth… so for you clowns that usually can't make the London shows… your prayers have been answered Check GoldFish Live for details!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Pissed off Icelandic Volcano Throws its Toys
- ANC Wikipedia Page Gets “Censored”
- There’s A Bit Of A Big Party Happening In Wimbledon This Weekend…
- And The Winner of The Great PharSide Creme Soda Giveaway is…
- Win Free Tickets To Barry Hilton In London!
- Retroviral 2012: #WhyWeDoDigital [video]
- Fancy A Spot On Big Brother UK 2012?
- Friday Time Bandits!
- FAIL: BBC News Accidentally Uses “Halo” Logo Instead Of The United Nations Emblem
- PharSide Dominates at the SA Blog Awards 2010!