There’s Something New In Town – Number 4 Club!
In just over a week from now, Number 4 Club in Fulham will open its doors… here's a little taster of what to expect from the opening weekend! …. Two words…. Lady Lea!
On the opening Friday night, 17th June, we're in for a pretty big night… why? well thats because Lucky Life are hosting the evening with the likes of top South African DJ's Lady Lea and DJ Morgan alongside DJ Opti, DJ Steely, Micky O and guest DJ, Natalia. Got your attention?
So what is Number 4 Club and where in the name of all that is good is it? Number 4 Club is the latest, classy and swanky jol in the Fulham/ Putney Bridge area, those who frequented the old Joe Cool's before its downfall will know exactly where it is. Although this is the twist. Number 4 Club is tucked nicely in the basement section of the building, totally iscolated from the world above and if you're looking for something with a little bit more class and intimacy per say, since it holds comfortable 350 guest, then this is what you're looking for.
So consider this your invite for a taste of something schweet!
To get your hands on a ticket for the hottest party in South West London that Friday night, just pop onto Ticket Web and grab yourself a ticket, they're only £5 each.
The club is open from 8pm until 3am and there'll be buy one get one free on Corona's and Mojito's untill 11pm
And if you pretty hardcore to be partying on through Saturday night after a hectic Friday like that, Saturday night is 80's Night!
EISH! One times big weekend coming up!
You'll no doubt see me there!
Number 4 Club, 4 Fulham High Street, SW6 3LQ
District Line to Putney Bridge or 93 bus from Wimbledon… easy!
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Twitter Frenzy in SA Causes Hijacking Fail
- Swiss Sex Drive Thru’s… Only In Europe
- Cape Town Beach Advertised As A Beach… In France…
- Joburg’s World Cup Flag Vibe
- The Other Hand With Jib – Week Two of The Rugby World Cup 2011
- What Happens When You Give A Chimp An AK-47? [video]
- Is Ras Dumisani entirely to blame for the mockery that was the SA National Anthem?
- The Vodacom Blue Bulls Sing Stand By Me [video]
- Pamela Anderson Leaving Studio Valbonne
- Sainsbury’s Officially Change Tiger Bread to Giraffe Bread