Whats Going Down In London Town
Phew! After a busy Halloween Weekend it looks like this one is a lot more toned down, although that said, theres something to do every night this week
Wednesday 4th November 2009:
Durban Curry Night at Down South
If you haven't been to Durban Curry Night at Down South on a Wednesday night yet, then you have no idea what you are missing out on.
£5 for a proper Durban Curry made from ingredients shipped in from Durban and a free drink, you couldn't get a better deal, not to mention that it tastes awesome! Check the review here from last weeks taster cause EISH! it was good, but like I said in the review, make sure you give them a call to let them know you are coming cause that curry pot goes down quick quick, and tell Baas Jannie that Marky Mark sent you
Tel: 020 878 82363
Thursday 5th November 2009:
Poker Night at Down South
Something new for Thursdays to practice your game face… err um… pa pa pa pa poker face… yes I know, da doom dish!
Down South are hosting poker nights every Thursday night, game starts at 8pm and winner takes all and a bottle of Jack, so for all you late night online gamblers, its your chance to get away from your laptops and into some real world action.
Tel: 020 878 82363
Friday 6th November 2009:
L.U.S.H @ ARTESIAN WELL (Clapham)
Special Guests this Friday – Hoxton Whores
Residents Dj's: ♫ Lady Duracell (Push Fm / Get Lifted / Queen of Funk / Koko's) ♫ Huckleberry Finn (Passion / Promised Land / SeOne) ♫ Nippa (Space, Playroom, Pussycat, Abstract, THAT,) ♫ Lewi FiveO (Ministry of Sound, Gifted, Egg) ♫ Sleazy G (Dirtydubbin / We Are London / Scala / Amnesia ) ♫ Little Leigh (Audio Angels / Lush Funk / Pacha / Eden) & friends This is all going down Friday night at Artesian Well in Clapham For more info: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151114788778
Saturday 7th November 2009
Get Twisted @ Bar Sia
Soul Shakers residents LEERICH & MRWHITE take over the basement the 1st saturday of every month, with special guests on rotation..
Playing the best in Ibiza House , Electro and few old skool classics along the way!!
Bar and Club Specials
Bar Sia(Wimbledon Broadway)
2 for 1 Cocktails from 5pm to 8pm on Friday
Suburban(Hartfield Road, Wimbledon)
FRI – SUN 5pm till 8pm 2 4 1 cocktails, £8 Bottle House wine. 4 Selected Beers for £10 all night.
Down South(Inner Park Road, Southfields)
Fridays and Saturday’s – Happy Hour 8:30pm – 9:30pm
2L Cane and Creme Soda jugs – £10
2 for 1 Dbl Cane and Creme Soda’s – £5
2 for 1 Dbl Klippies and coke – £5
Savannah, Castle Lager, Hunter’s Dry – £2
Selected Shooters – £1
Down South are also introducing Poker Night on Thursdays from 8pm, winner takes all and a bottle of Jack, Click Here for more info
Well thats your debauchery info for this week, have a wicked weekend and keep London rocking!
If you know of something going down and you want people to know about it, email me
Bar Owners and Managers, wanna get your specials up here, email me
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Oscar Pistorius Full 11 Page Photos Of His Affidavit
- The Slug Will Be Open On Christmas Day From 5pm
- ZA NEWS – Saturday 28th November 2009
- Bryce Lawrence Throws In The Towel On His Career… And Retires
- When Ballz Visual Radio Met PharSide LIVE
- Jacob Zuma Spear Painting Defaced – Full News Video
- Jeb Corliss – Table Mountain Wingsuit Crash As It Happened… In Hi Def
- World’s Biggest Vuvuzela in Cape Town
- DirtyDubbin Celebrate Their 7th Birthday This Weekend With One Big Phat Jol!
- Game Trolley Chick Fail [video]