Whats Going Down in London Town?
Friday 20th November 2009:
L.U.S.H @ ARTESIAN WELL (Clapham)
Residents Dj's: ♫ Lady Duracell (Push Fm / Get Lifted / Queen of Funk / Koko's) ♫ Huckleberry Finn (Passion / Promised Land / SeOne) ♫ Nippa (Space, Playroom, Pussycat, Abstract, THAT,) ♫ Lewi FiveO (Ministry of Sound, Gifted, Egg) ♫ Sleazy G (Dirtydubbin / We Are London / Scala / Amnesia ) ♫ Little Leigh (Audio Angels / Lush Funk / Pacha / Eden) & friends This is all going down Friday night at Artesian Well in Clapham For more info: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=191717857296
ULTRAFLAVA @ Bar Sia (Wimbledon)
Check out DJ OPTI from Lucky Life busting it up for UltraFlava at Bar Sia this Friday night, with a schweet line up of special guest DJ's… For More Info http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=339375975242
Plush – live @ Down South *NOT TO BE MISSED*
Plush perform their last show of the year in London. This is going to be the last show of 2009 here and certainly for a while in 2010. Rory will be launching a solo career early next year so he will be in studio…
It's free, so join us for a party…
90 Inner Park Road
020 8788 2363
Saturday 21st November 2009
Nothing big happening Saturday, shocking!, probably cause I'm not in town this weekend haha
Tuesday 24th November 2009
WHAT NOW – Live @ Monto Water Rats Theatre (Kings Cross)
What Now are gonna be rocking out The Monto Water Rats this coming Tuesday!
Get down there and show support for this awesome band making a lot of good moves lately!
Be sure to check out their fan page and listen to some of their songs on the link on the left of the page!
Bar and Club Specials
Bar Sia(Wimbledon Broadway)
2 for 1 Cocktails from 5pm to 8pm on Friday
Suburban(Hartfield Road, Wimbledon)
FRI – SUN 5pm till 8pm 2 4 1 cocktails, £8 Bottle House wine. 4 Selected Beers for £10 all night.
Down South(Inner Park Road, Southfields)
Fridays and Saturday’s – Happy Hour 8:30pm – 9:30pm
2L Cane and Creme Soda jugs – £10
2 for 1 Dbl Cane and Creme Soda’s – £5
2 for 1 Dbl Klippies and coke – £5
Savannah, Castle Lager, Hunter’s Dry – £2
Selected Shooters – £1
Down South are also introducing Poker Night on Thursdays from 8pm, winner takes all and a bottle of Jack, Click Here for more info
Well thats your debauchery info for this week, have a wicked weekend and keep London rocking!
If you know of something going down and you want people to know about it, email me
Bar Owners and Managers, wanna get your specials up here, email me
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- The Saracens Big 5 Rugby Deal!
- Oslo Bombing Witness Tells About His Awesome Gym Workout On Live TV
- Life Is Savage Needs Your Vote In This Year’s SA Blog Awards
- James Braai 0027 – Bringing Braai Offenders To Justice
- PharSide LIVE 2.0 Launched With a Massive Bang! Barry Hilton Interview and SharksWorld Rugby Report [VIDEOS]
- First Post Serves Up Parys Potgieter!
- FaceBook now encourages you to “reconnect” with friends that have passed away.
- Arnie Just Can’t Put ‘Em Down
- PharSide Weekly Rugby Round up
- Do you think this was planned?