Who’s Keen For A FREE Holiday?
I shit you not… Joe Cool's London are giving away FREE holidays to places like Spain and Ibiza!
Now I know you're thinking it sounds a little too good to be true, seriously, its not… there's no catch, no we'll pay the hotel but you've got to get there bullshit… even the competition tickets are given away free… flights, hotel, done…
So what's the deal? Basically Joe Cool's feels sorry for all us London Saffa crowd having to endure the pain of all our mates in South Africa constantly bitching and moaning about how hot it is over in SA, and even going as far as plastering photos all over their profiles of them lying by the pool or chilling on the beach… when all we can do it post pictures of stupid little snow men… Woopy!
So Joe Cool's came up with a plan to lift the mood and giveaway holidays for two… and they summoned moi to unleash the awesomeness to all of you… why? because you're all so frickin awesome and blerrie well deserve it…. We all know the PharSide crowd is the cool crowd… and just by reading this, you've become one of them… well done
How it works is quite simple… all you need to do is find me at Joe Cool's this coming Saturday 8th Jan and next Saturday 15th Jan… When you've found me, say in your most desperate voice, "I NEED A FUCKIN HOLIDAY MARKY MARK!!!" I'll then present you with a plastic clip on wristband which will have a number on it… on Saturday 22nd Jan if your number is drawn you win a free holiday… simples!… fuckin awesome! The rules are simple, you must keep your wristband on, unbroken, and you have to be there on the night to collect your prize. More holidays will be given away in the coming weeks so make sure you get your wristband… as they say with the lottery… if you don't get a ticket, you'll never win, and somebody else will be enjoying your holiday for you
Now for those of you newbies that have no idea what I look like… I'll be posting a suave portrait of my dapper self on the PharSide FaceBook Page located right here before Saturday… girls you are free to print it as a high quality photo and keep it in your purses, covering the photos of your boyfriends and pets ofcourse haha
If you've never been to Joe's then seriously, we have you been? but just incase here's some really easy directions
By Train: District Line to Putney Bridge, come out the station, walk up to the main road where all the buses are coming from (Fulham High Street), turn right, walk passed the robots and on another 100m and its on your left just before the roundabout (trust me you can't miss it)
By Bus: Take the 93 from Wimbledon Station, get off where it terminates at Putney Bridge Station, walk up to the main road where all the buses are coming from before you turned into the station (Fulham High Street), turn right, walk passed the robots and on another 100m and its on your left just before the roundabout (trust me you can't miss it)
Don't ask me to explain how to get back to the station from Joe's because I rarely manage to do this on my own two feet
Here's a map for those of you who can't read so good
- Marky Warren
- The Full “Know Your DA” Video Is A Must See… Watch It Now [video]
- Drunk Ranger Charges Elephant Bull Video… Ranger Admits To Idiotic Act
- John Smit Plays His Final Rugby Game In London Tonight – Ticket Info
- The Rugby Panel #19 – Desperate Times
- Commander Chris Hadfield Records Space Oddity From the International Space Station [video]
- Marky Gets Interviewed On Guy Breakfast On Good Hope FM
- Thieves Blow Up Cash Machine… In A Petrol Station…[video]
- Ballistic B.J. Baldwin Shunts Monster Truck Through Desert At 150mph [video]
- Pole Smashes Through Bus Windscreen, Just Misses Driver… HECTIC! [video]
- UK Man Killed During Fight After Rugby Game At Kings Park, Durban
- Lick Your VIVA! We’re spreading the Zefness
- Hooters Girls in Umhlanga…. Take Note
- WHAT NOW perform Acoustic Session at BFBS Radio
- Red Card For Bryce Lawrence, No Games In SA For Super 15 Season
- And Another Racist Rant Video Hits The News [VIDEOS]
- Anchorman 2 Teaser Is Here! [video]
- Secrecy Bill Protest In London This Saturday
- Craig Joubert Cracks The Nod To Ref The Rugby World Cup Final 2011
- Nando’s Owns Julius Malema Once Again
- Barry Hilton Is Coming To London In July!… WIN Tickets Now!